We have been watching and following the progression of COVID-19 very closely. Out of precaution and to better serve you we will be pausing in-person services for two weeks beginning Monday March 16 – Sunday March 29. Our last in-person meetings will be tomorrow, Sunday March 15. Tomorrow’s in-person activities will include Lenten Book Study, House Church, community meal, and our Taize worship service. Please watch Facebook and your email for updates on this quickly changing situation.
In preparation for tomorrow we have taken the following steps recommended by the CDC:
– Sanitized surfaces and professionally cleaned facilities.
– Social distancing practiced by having space in between chairs and avoiding direct contact with each other (no hugs nor handshakes).
– Hygiene including availability of hand sanitizer.
– If you have any symptoms, feel under the weather, or have come into contact with someone who is ill please stay home.
– Though we will have a very small group we expect the day to be a time of spirit filled worship in this time of uncertainty and worry.
– For those of you who have decided to stay home for social distancing, we appreciate your decision and hope you continue to find ways to stay connected.
Your mental and spiritual health is important at this time and we encourage you to pray for the health of each other and express gratitude and compassion.
If you are in the Sunday Lenten Book Study and wishing to stay home tomorrow please let us know by emailing [email protected] by noon tomorrow and we can set up a zoom option.
The following events will be held via Zoom using the following links (you do not need a paid Zoom account to join us via Zoom):
Noon-hour silent prayer Weekdays 12:00pm-12:45pm: https://zoom.us/j/735301950
Lectio Divina Thursday’s 5:30pm: https://zoom.us/j/264971819
Contemplative Movement Friday’s 5:30pm-6:30pm: https://zoom.us/j/386874404
United in Prayer Day Saturday March 21 9am-12pm: https://zoom.us/j/954860423
House Church Sunday’s 4pm-6pm: https://zoom.us/j/954860423
Lenten Book Studies:
Wednesday’s 1:30-2:30pm: https://zoom.us/j/350739432
Sunday’s 2:30pm-3:30pm: https://zoom.us/j/406486770
Please email any questions to [email protected]
Please donate online at ContemplateLincoln.org or consider setting up a recurring monthly donation to help us stay open in this trying time. Over 95% of our financial support comes from donations and we rely on your support to continue offering virtual gathering options.
Adam Luedtke, Director of Contemplate Lincoln
Joselyn Luedtke, Chair of Board of Contemplate Lincoln